Troyer Foods is seeking motivated CDL Class A Drivers for hire immediately in Bloomington, Indiana! Truck drivers will safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
Our drivers are home every night and drive newer automatic trucks!
We offer a competitive sign on bonus paid out quarterly during your first 12 months of employment.
Troyer Foods drivers work Monday – Friday, no weekends.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive – valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility – overtime as required.
- Excellent pay, including safety incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $1,500.00 per week