Position Title: HR Clerk
Exempt Status: Non Exempt
Accountable To: Accounting Manager
Primary objective of the position: Perform clerical duties to support the day-to-day Human Resources department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Process payroll weekly
- Place job ads on career pages
- Screen resumes and applications
- Schedule job interviews
- Update and maintain employee files
- New hire orientation and on-boarding
- Update employee records
- Address employee questions with quick and friendly follow up
- FMLA administration
- Worker’s compensation reporting and administration
- OSHA reporting and log-keeping
- Unemployment filing
- Benefits administration
- All other assigned duties by a member of management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work experience as an HR Clerk, HR Officer, or similar junior role in HR
- Good understanding of HR operations and functions
- Basic knowledge of labor laws and policies
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
EFFORT: Able to…
- Uphold the core values of Troyer Foods.
- Work positively with a variety of people.
- Work under pressure and maintain a cheerful and positive spirit.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. The individual must be able to pass any required drug test. The individual must be able to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information they encounter.