ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver product to customers on assigned delivery route
- Provide excellent customer service
- Unload product with a hand truck and/or a pallet jack
- Maintain Daily Delivery Recaps to ensure the accurate capture of miles driven
- Abide by all DOT rules and regulations
- Ensure a passing roadside inspection
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection daily on tractor-trailer being used
- All other assigned duties by members of management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years or older to travel seamlessly to different states
- Must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers
- Able to work with moving equipment including trucks and trailers
- Able to work with other people in a positive way
- Uses safe work and driving practices
- Obeys all rules of the road according to state laws
- Enjoys a challenge and willing to push hard to get the job done
- Physically able to bend, push, stoop for long periods of time and physically able to climb in and out of trucks and trailers
- Has and maintains a valid Class A CDL driver’s license. Doubles/Triples endorsements a plus
- Must be able to read and understand our wash procedures and all company policies
- Takes pride in making our trucks and trailers look great
- Able to safely lift up to 100 pound cases individually, several times a day
Exposure to the weather of the current seasons year round. The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
EFFORT: Able to…
- Uphold the core values of Troyer Foods.
- Move freely throughout the various facilities to engage with the work being done.
- Work positively with a variety of people.
- Work under pressure and maintain a cheerful and positive spirit.
- Juggle competing responsibilities and willing to move where the need is.
HOURS and SHIFT:
- Sunday-Thursday 10:00 pm-7:00 am
- Employees are expected to be ready to work on time and work their complete shift
- Overtime and Holidays are mandatory as needed