Troyer Foods is seeking a full time District Sales Manager based out of our Goshen location. This position will have responsibility for Distributor Sales Representatives Northern Indiana and Southern Michigan.
The ideal Sales Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Collaborates with Troyer VP of Sales and Distributor Sales team in accomplishing established sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Helps establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Possess problem-solving skills to provide solutions for customers.
- Works with Sales to train and develop effective methods of Accounts Receivable, Margin Management, Time and Territory Management, along with Sales Penetration, New Account Sales and Business Development.
- Self-motivated and disciplined work ethic.
- Friendly and Customer service focused.
A degree in marketing or business studies is preferred or a minimum of four years of related experience or training in the food industry sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE
Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Fortis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Well versed in the retail and food service distribution business and associated terminology in all aspects of food distribution marketing and sales. Strong in business analysis, business intelligence, and food marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. The incumbent must be able to pass any required drug test. The incumbent must be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters.
Please send resume to email@example.com